Who is out of contract ?

Dambuster

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clough seems to rate Porter, but surely he is too injury prone.

Savage seems certain to leave.

Commons, I rekon will do exactly as he has done previously and will walk away on a free.:mad:

Of the young professionals,

Pringle should be given an extension. He has done nothing particularly wrong when he has been given a chance and is a good squad player.

Still learning the trade.

Davies injury record suggests he won't make it. He has a lot to do in the next few months to get a chance to stay a Ram.

Hanson seems to have been permanently injured since he become a pro and has possibly been released already along with Abalimba.

Remember him.

Its almost certain that Clough does not have Mendy in his plans

and he is also likely to be released in the summer. Shame as I think he could have been useful.

Mills has been with the club an extra year than the likes of

Hendrick, Kelly, Severn and Keane. He has been gaining experience on loan

at Telford and could be worth keeping to see how he develops. He does have plenty of pace.

Hendrick and Severn should all get extensions on their 1 year contracts.

Would expect Kelly to be released. He has struggled with injuries like many others. Hendrick seems to have more potential.

I'd wait and see until the end of April to see about offering Davies and Porter a new deal, if they get injured again between now and the end of the season then it suggests even if we offer them a 1 year deal they will most probably be injured during it. If they stay injury free until then, then I'd be happy to give them 1 year deals if it looks like their injuries are behind them.

Pringle and Buxton, I'd offer them both 1 year deals, I think Buxton is a good backup and he is the sort of defender who isn't afraid to get stuck in, we needed him against Crawley and he's proved before that he can do the job.

Deeney, I'm not too fussed about, hopefully we get a new keeper in to replace Bywater in my opinion

I'd wait and see until the end of April to see about offering Davies and Porter a new deal, if they get injured again between now and the end of the season then it suggests even if we offer them a 1 year deal they will most probably be injured during it. If they stay injury free until then, then I'd be happy to give them 1 year deals if it looks like their injuries are behind them.

Pringle and Buxton, I'd offer them both 1 year deals, I think Buxton is a good backup and he is the sort of defender who isn't afraid to get stuck in, we needed him against Crawley and he's proved before that he can do the job.

Deeney, I'm not too fussed about, hopefully we get a new keeper in to replace Bywater in my opinion

Why ?

he's alright, nowhere near as bad as some people say. decent squad in this league
He is a conference North player, thats where he came from, and thats where he should be IMHO, and before you say how do I know, I have seen him play in both Leagues.

Well personally I'd get rid of him, but seeing as our board don't want to bring too many players in we are stuck with him and the other players who are seen as deadwood, we need to be getting players in for our starting XI and not fringe players, if we started getting rid of the likes of Pringle then we won't be able to fill our bench

Of all the players previously mentioned that are out of contract in the summer, Commons is the only one worth keeping.

However as the 'will he, won't he, just got to dot the i's, oh wait the ink in my pen has ran out' saga drags on into January now, I have a feeling we'll all be left disappointed.

Of all the players previously mentioned that are out of contract in the summer, Commons is the only one worth keeping.

However as the 'will he, won't he, just got to dot the i's, oh wait the ink in my pen has ran out' saga drags on into January now, I have a feeling we'll all be left disappointed.

Ahh, come on!

what about Tommy's words?

he's "confident on Commons deal"... and I am inclined to believe him

Kris will deffo signs... as will Davies, Waghorn, "defender" e.t.c.

you should wait until the summer though...

Archived