Derby County v Nottingham Forest

davenportram

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody pushes a note under Clough's door saying "behave yer sen, pick players where they play you fool".......Derby County 9 - 1 Forest

Bywater

Brayford -- Barker -- Leacock -- Moxey

Addison -- Savage

Green -- Bueno -- Commons

Waghorn

Somebody pushes a note under Clough's door saying "behave yer sen, pick players where they play you fool".......Derby County 9 - 1 Forest

Bywater

Addison -- Savage

Waghorn

Oh yes please mr cough play this team ! Well we can only hope be great to get waghorn

Bywater

Addison -- Savage

Waghorn

Spot on!

I think Leacock has 'learnt his lesson' for the moment, so should smash it up on Saturday!

Anyone know how he got on in the second half yesterday?..

Well I'm not looking forward to this one at all, I just hope we can get behind the players and they respond.

I might have to purchase one of these to wear...

http://www.atlantisfancydress.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=5938

Imagine if everyone wore them in the away end at City Ground, be mental!

Saying that, they problem wouldn't allow it for security reasons at a big-scale match like Forest.

I dont understand the bumming of Waghorn either......16 goals in his career lol. We need someone who scores 16goals a season. Although ANY striker would probably benefit us right about now. Prefer a big man to help out the oh so lost looking Porter.

We're not getting close enough to Porter. The midfield are so scared they're just sitting deep.

I dont understand the bumming of Waghorn either......16 goals in his career lol. We need someone who scores 16goals a season. Although ANY striker would probably benefit us right about now. Prefer a big man to help out the oh so lost looking Porter.

He is 20 years old mate and shows alot of passion.

We need someonle like him.

We're not getting close enough to Porter. The midfield are so scared they're just sitting deep.

I know, see it week in week out, But thats my point get someone to hold up the ball and assist Porter. Thats why he's lost just rarely sees the action he requires.

Archived