Derby County v Nottingham Forest

davenportram

We need to get something from this game, we need to win but if that isen`t going to happen, would take a battling draw. A defeat and I can see things spiralling downwards even further. Last season the Forest match was a turning point. Can`t see where the players are going to dig out a winning performance at the moment, but its now or never for this bunch of players after their shameful collapse against the Red Dogs a few weeks back.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Switzerland supporters club coming across for this one....7 of us making the trip, leaving Friday afternoon and going to take a few beers in the Brunswick I think, show these lot what real beer tastes like..!

See you all there....look out for 7 drunken French speaking fools shouting "nottingham you is the crap"

Switzerland supporters club coming across for this one....7 of us making the trip, leaving Friday afternoon and going to take a few beers in the Brunswick I think, show these lot what real beer tastes like..!

See you all there....look out for 7 drunken French speaking fools shouting "nottingham you is the crap"

nice one have good one

I don't see how a team that plays at it's best when it's passing the ball can win this on our confidence, we know on our day we'll rip any side to shreds but that day hasn't been in 2 months now. I would opt for last seasons tactics of full force and graft, let barker and leacock do what they're good at and boss proceedings, barker needs to get his aggression back, we know Commons will be up for it, after all the sick ***** sang about his child.

I just hope our plays stand up and be counted, this game is there for the taking.

2-1 to Derby.

I've changed my avatar just for this one.

We can take two learnings from the Corporal Jones philosophy that will hold us in good stead through the week building up to Saturday.

Firstly, the sound advice of Corporal Jones should be heeded - DON'T PANIC.

Secondly, the insightful wisdom of Jones has never been so important - THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM.

"When your feeling tired and weary, your heart will skip a beat........"

Any pubs open nice and early for this one.?

We will be arriving at 10 and want to get a few glasses of the real English beer in before we destroy that lot.

Can't remember its name exactly, but there's a brilliant one near the train station.

My dad didn't shut up about his pint of whatever he drinks, he's really into his real ale so I guess his opinion counts? Something about it being really clear and the right temperature.

I think it's called the Brunswick Inn. It gets pretty busy nearer to kick off but if you're boozing at 10, you should be fine.

Hope you all have a good time, it might be a good idea for your mates to shove as much ale down their necks as possible. We wouldn't want them remembering the match :redface:

Archived