Loan Striker deal agreed

Fullspizz

dont know if true but i found this on a website as i say not sure though

Derby Rumours

Adam le fondre having medical at pp and ben davies set to sign but croft will be going the other way and commons set to sign a new 2 and half year deal. Robbie Savage to vancouver

what you think?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derby Rumours

Adam le fondre having medical at pp and ben davies set to sign but croft will be going the other way and commons set to sign a new 2 and half year deal. Robbie Savage to vancouver

what you think?

What site did you find it on? not football-rumours.co.uk I hope

Derby Rumours

what you think?

Which website and why is Tom Glick posting on there and not here?

Since we want the striker to play against forest, so no chance of tyson also Le Fondre isn't a pacey striker, whatsoever..

Waghorn seems likely was on the bench today but not brought on, also Jamie Ward was linked he started today.

I would be very surprised if it isn't Waghorn coming here, also last year remember him scoring against forest and hushed the trent end so could be up for the game against the scum.

some dire rumours on there, very dire rumours.

Nigel Clough is to leave by friday on mutual consent. The men believed to replce him are either Gary Megson or long standing coach Jonny Metgod

My insider at PP has phoned me and said a confrence call has taken place overnght with the ginger one (Megson).It went well and the deal is done just trying to tie up Nigels departure.

If we got rid of Clough to bring in Megson I think it would be the final push to actually demolish my interest in football, is there anyone so boring or tedious in the game?

He's a bit more of a winger-come-striker but I think Michael Kightly from Wolves might be available at the moment. He has just came back from injury for Wolves and Mick Mccarthy was quoted as saying that he wanted to let him go out on loan. It's doubtfull but maybe, he's a very good Chamionship player and would fit into our system.

He's a bit more of a winger-come-striker but I think Michael Kightly from Wolves might be available at the moment. He has just came back from injury for Wolves and Mick Mccarthy was quoted as saying that he wanted to let him go out on loan. It's doubtfull but maybe, he's a very good Chamionship player and would fit into our system.

would be an amazing signing

Archived