Loan Striker deal agreed

Fullspizz

some dire rumours on there, very dire rumours.

Nigel Clough is to leave by friday on mutual consent. The men believed to replce him are either Gary Megson or long standing coach Jonny Metgod

My insider at PP has phoned me and said a confrence call has taken place overnght with the ginger one (Megson).It went well and the deal is done just trying to tie up Nigels departure.

If we got rid of Clough to bring in Megson I think it would be the final push to actually demolish my interest in football, is there anyone so boring or tedious in the game?

That was posted on the 12/1/2011, so Clough should have left last Friday, yeah?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shows alot of passion too. Play-off semi's. had his penaly saved and fell to the floor in tears, passion from a loan player! Yaan Kermogant chipped it straight at keeper then didn't look interested

I don't think I've ever seen a player look as shell-shocked as Kermogant after he missed his penalty.

Whether or not my source is correct I'll still put it in the pot....

The player is a reserve team striker at Manchester United.

I don't know how true it is as this is the first rumour from this source.

Source you ask? A person in the media relations team at Pride Park. Apparently the rumour has been going round the offices all week. I spoke to Tom Glick yesterday, asked for a clue but he said there are a few loose ends to tie up but the deal is agreed in principle.

I have heard it could be Fuller but that was only on a facebook page

(npower banter page) where someone said that they hoped we would sign Waghorn and a Leicester fan said he rejected the move and someone else said it was Fuller.

doubt it'll be Fuller, he's played 19 (out of 22) times in the league already this season. He's a regular at a top ten premier league club

Archived