Clough offered his resignation

sage

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bet you were gutted we missed out a trip to Swindon in the cup then.

I was distraught. No consoling me for weeks.

Luckily I was treated to a trip to Heanor Tesco at crimbo and got to enjoy the one there. Still not the same though :frown:

Ooops, sorry I appear to have logged into the wrong forum.....oh no wait it is the Derby forum. Is this a new theory from BFB (check it out with my acronym use) that GSE plan to move us to a roundabout and sell off Pride Park? If you listen closely to the radio Derby interview he's asked a question regarding money and pauses for 3.8 seconds before answering, the signs are there people.

Sorry BFB, a little joke at your expense. Hope you take it as meant - just banter. (have to put disclaimers on these now)

Ooops, sorry I appear to have logged into the wrong forum.....oh no wait it is the Derby forum. Is this a new theory from BFB (check it out with my acronym use) that GSE plan to move us to a roundabout and sell off Pride Park? If you listen closely to the radio Derby interview he's asked a question regarding money and pauses for 3.8 seconds before answering, the signs are there people.

Sorry BFB, a little joke at your expense. Hope you take it as meant - just banter. (have to put disclaimers on these now)

Not at all Alex MOD oooooops sorry WilkoRam its just you both come out with the same crap and I get mixed up whi is who.

Sorry WilkoRam, a little joke at your expense. Hope you take it as meant,just a bit of banter:rolleyes:

Not at all Alex MOD oooooops sorry WilkoRam its just you both come out with the same crap and I get mixed up whi is who.

Sorry WilkoRam, a little joke at your expense. Hope you take it as meant,just a bit of banter:rolleyes:

You said this on your other post. Fella I don't want an argument and don't come on here for that. Sorry if I offended you, if it was harsh I apologise and if someone wants to remove it then please do.

I'm not Alex and don't share his views. (if you care to read my posts they're different to his) He thinks, as far as I can gather, that all is well and we're moving forward nicely. I don't, I just don't share your view that GSE are the cause of everything, the only ones to blame and subscribe to every anti-GSE theory you come up with. That's it.

And no I don't have two personalities and post as two people without knowing, referring to the other personality in the 3rd person.

You said this on your other post. Fella I don't want an argument and don't come on here for that. Sorry if I offended you, if it was harsh I apologise and if someone wants to remove it then please do.

I'm not Alex and don't share his views. (if you care to read my posts they're different to his) He thinks, as far as I can gather, that all is well and we're moving forward nicely. I don't, I just don't share your view that GSE are the cause of everything, the only ones to blame and subscribe to every anti-GSE theory you come up with. That's it.

And no I don't have two personalities and post as two people without knowing, referring to the other personality in the 3rd person.

Hook,liner and sink come to mind:rolleyes:

Close WilkoRam, I think almost everything is going nicely, enough for me to be content and let them go about their business as they are.

I don't think your comment was worth removing, BFBs reply was harsher but that's not worth removing either.

And to think, some people say he's paranoid........... :rolleyes:

For the pedants, Darley Abbey not Allestree. Before they moved to Quarndon. Ferrers Way to be precise.

When they first signed for Derby they lived in Findern. We lived oppsite them on Dolls Lane, the part near the A38. We used to play football on FB Atkins' football pitch with Simon and Philip Taylor.

So there!!

Archived