Yakubu to Leicester

Ryan

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I notice Sven hasnt come in for porter or davies.But hey, what does he know?

Sven only wants the Yakubu's and Sol Campbell's cos of the agents fees and commissions that drop his way from the deals. Its all a big bag of corrupt ****** and I sincerely hope it blows up in his smarmy, bouffant, receding haired, smug, swedish, punchable face.

Leicester are relying on success when they throw that kind of money at a player. Vassell won't be cheap either. Who else have they got there?

If an owner wants instant success, that is what you do. Throw money at it and hope for the best. In the end, they'll get a couple of years in the premiership, start to struggle like Birmingham City are now and then instant decline when they get relegated and realize their massive debt.

I really hope DCFC don't take this route, it's got disaster written all over it. Sven has got the patience of a little yorkie terrior. In it for the money and the premature ejaculation, greedy b******.

It's been said a million times if not more, steady progress and consolidation. That means when we are promoted too, in the long run, it will benefit us more than those who are desperate for success and demand it NOW.

F*** that.

Hopefully, Forest and Fester will be looking up in envy and admire our boards patience and Cloughs golden eye!

Sven has got the patience of a little yorkie terrior. In it for the money and the premature ejaculation, greedy b******.

Surely Sven proved at Notts County that he isn't a greedy man. He threw a lot of his own money into the club and when leaving the club wavered the money that the club owed to him.

Yakubu is a great signing for Leicester and is proof that their board is both wealthy and ambitious. I read somewhere that Leicester are paying 40k of his 60k per week wages.

Us Rams fans will sadly have to accept that both our near neighbors Foerst and Leicester have boards that are willing to take that gamble and go that extra mile in pursuit of that Premiership dream. They will leave us behind and looking at the whole picture from afar, DCFC is behind many clubs as far as preparing themselves with a squad capable of taking them up to the Premiership.

• 2 months later...

Leicester City striker Yakubu wants to make his loan move from Everton a permanent deal in the summer.

The 38-year-old, 18 stone striker, joined in January until the end of the season and has played a key role in helping City push towards the Championship play-off places.

He told BBC Late Kick Off. "I would love to stay. I hope we get promoted. I want to be here and I know the club want to be in the Premier League.

"It was a big decision to leave Everton but I love being paid vast amounts to play in a lower league and don't really give a damn what happens as long as Sven continues to hurl huge wads of cash my way."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/9432403.stm

Archived