Forum 5aside?

Duracell

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you do it for the Ipswich match I will be up for it. But if not, I normally work before and after the match.

If anyone does decide to set up a team for the leagues, if it was a wed I would be up for it. I am decent, not as good as I was before 2 knee ligament injuries mind!!

I'm an amazing player, used to play in a 5 a side league me sen although it was just me in the team. I remember one match which we won 8-0 (I scored all 8) the other team came upto me after and asked if I was related to Messi, I took that as a compliment.

I would of loved to have come down and shown you all me silks but a 300 mile trip is a tad far.

I'm an amazing player, used to play in a 5 a side league me sen although it was just me in the team. I remember one match which we won 8-0 (I scored all 8) the other team came upto me after and asked if I was related to Messi, I took that as a compliment.

I would of loved to have come down and shown you all me silks but a 300 mile trip is a tad far.

shame that.

If you do it for the Ipswich match I will be up for it. But if not, I normally work before and after the match.

If anyone does decide to set up a team for the leagues, if it was a wed I would be up for it. I am decent, not as good as I was before 2 knee ligament injuries mind!!

Is that Ipswich game a night match? That might be trickier to arrange, we can try though.

I'd definately be up for setting a league team up, I don't know when the leagues begin again though.

Is that Ipswich game a night match? That might be trickier to arrange, we can try though.

I'd definately be up for setting a league team up, I don't know when the leagues begin again though.

School in the morning and an early bedtime?

Poor Daveo - don't talk yourself down, be more positive!! ;)

you can put in to be in the league at anytime, if there is a space they will put you in.

Ipswich is a night match.

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind taking part in this! Bare in mind I have no technical skill what so ever. I am the sort of player to stay back and defend I am short but stocky but if the attacker ever gets to me they usually end up with a body check/ shoulder barge into the wall if I am unable to hold them up for everyone to get back.

Worked very effective in uni! Our team (a bunch of drunks tbh) managed to come 5th in the season. Beating all the county standard players etc in other teams.

Archived