Forum 5aside?

Duracell

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
davenportram and ladyram share a bed together!

Shock horror :eek: ;)

Not tonight Alex - staying downstairs drinkin the Baileys watching American football, (come ON packers)!! then the cricket. :D don't have sky multi room unfortunatley

Not tonight Alex - staying downstairs drinkin the Baileys watching American football, (come ON packers)!! then the cricket. :D don't have sky multi room unfortunatley

:eek: Another American Football fan? Good times :D

Go Saints ;) (Well, that's if they're on tonight anyway :D)

:eek: Another American Football fan? Good times :D

Go Saints ;) (Well, that's if they're on tonight anyway :D)

im wathcing the rams and the seahawks, for who goes into the playoffs against the saints, channel 5 used to be epic, with carlsona nd coombs, in primarys chool staying up till 5.00am having 2 hours kip and get ready for school, used to ahve it right down so folks can't hear :D

I really like the set up they've got, great quarterback and (a very pointless reason) I love the kit they've got. Looks brilliant.

I sing 'Black and Gold' after every touchdown, which pisses off anyone I watch the game with very quickly :D

And I was the same youngram, that or baseball and then onto dutch/german football till 6am when rally came on. Loved it.

I really like the set up they've got, great quarterback and (a very pointless reason) I love the kit they've got. Looks brilliant.

I sing 'Black and Gold' after every toughdown, which pisses off anyone I watch the game with very quickly :D

And I was the same youngram, that or baseball and then onto dutch/german football till 6am when rally came on. Loved it.

yeah was it eurosport that used to be on channel 5 after nfl the most pointless sports in the world shown :D

Archived