Forum 5aside?

Duracell

Alex and I have been talking (hard to believe, I know), but we were thinking about having a forum meet-up, and a game of some sort at the DW Soccer Thingy before a Derby match sometime.

A.) Mods, are we allowed to do this

and

B.) If we are, who's in? Also if you could tell me your age and ability, that would be helpful....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes you are, not sure how we could stop you?

I'm old and worn out, and Alex Hitman W would tackle me from behind.

Why don't you challenge Come on You Rams to a game. You might have some members who post on both, and then there would be some "Fat Judas" situations going off!

Sounds like a good idea.

I'm old and worn out, and Alex Hitman W would tackle me from behind.

Not wimping out are you Boycie? Besides, i'm already on a booking so you're quite safe.

Unless I ask YR to do it, and him tackling you from behind will be a very different ordeal indeed.......

Anyhow!

If anyone is interested post in this thread, should be a laugh and it's always good to meet new people. On here we exchange footballing opinions on many things, and we're basically giving you license to kick these people without too many questions asked.

So, who's up for it?

It'll more than likely be after the Forest game (not literally, the next home game after it perhaps) so we've got a little while yet.

Just trying to find out who'd be up for it. More than likely we'll PM you, you can always add us both on facebook :) Easy to keep in touch that way.

Well I was thinking more before the game Alex, I can only get back to Kettering with my dad so before the game might be better? If it has to be after the game then I'll see what I can do.

I'm 16 rodders, so if you're Year 11 that's fine, only 1 school year below me.

Well I was thinking more before the game Alex, I can only get back to Kettering with my dad so before the game might be better? If it has to be after the game then I'll see what I can do.

I'm 16 rodders, so if you're Year 11 that's fine, only 1 school year below me.

Me too, think i've just worded my previous post wrongly :redface:

Before the game it will be.

Archived