Forum 5aside?

Duracell

I wouldn't mind taking part in this! Bare in mind I have no technical skill what so ever. I am the sort of player to stay back and defend I am short but stocky but if the attacker ever gets to me they usually end up with a body check/ shoulder barge into the wall if I am unable to hold them up for everyone to get back.

Worked very effective in uni! Our team (a bunch of drunks tbh) managed to come 5th in the season. Beating all the county standard players etc in other teams.

If i get skinned by a fancy dan, i like to press them up against the mesh next time (if on a tennis court or end pitch). Give em a push so they put their fingers through the mesh to stay up, and then go in from the side. Always gets their fingers stuck in the mesh holes, tis very painful.

Serves em right for being able to play football.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello people, we're going to organise it for a weekend match at hime obviously, didn't want to do it for the Forest game as it's not the best choice of fixture. Not sure too many people would be bothered.

Anyway, we've got Ipswich as the tuesday game obviously but then we've got Leicester. Would that game be good for people?

Anyone can't make the Leicester game? Let me know on here.

Archived