Preston North End v Derby County

Day

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i'm no coach, but standing in front of the player and "tossing" a ball up into the air from in front of them is fine for simulating a goal kick clearance etc, but what about "tossing" some in from right angles to simulate crosses?

tossers.

Well, i'm no coach, but standing in front of the player and "tossing" a ball up into the air from in front of them is fine for simulating a goal kick clearance etc, but what about "tossing" some in from right angles to simulate crosses?

tossers.

It's more of a warm up than a practice. They do that kind of stuff at Moor Farm.

Preston have lost players all over the place in the last 48 hours. Two going back to Man U immediately in retaliation for Fergie's sacking, and this morning Tongue and Pugh to return to Stoke: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_6626531,00.html

No manager, half a team, bottom of the table, place in chaos: the perfect recipe for a galvanising home win I fear!!

If we can't pick up at the very least a point from this we might as well all pack up and go home.

I think preston are in a lot worse place than us especially with their loan players going back. I would be amazed if he Clough picks leacock after his rant after forest so maybe addison or o brien to play. I think Clough may well really freshen it up with Cywka left out and we all know porter will replace moore.

Maybe this could work, as i don't see Addison being fit to start.

Bywater

Brayford Barker Leacock

Green Pearson

Bailey Savage

Bueno Commons

Porter

While we are in team guessing mode, given our resources I would be happy to see this team at Preston:

Deeney

Brayford Barker Addison Pearson

Savage Bailey

Cywka Bueno Commons

Porter

Archived