Preston North End v Derby County

Day

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have i stumbled onto a site for 10 year olds? Is this the best we can do, guess the score?

We've just lost 5 on the trot including conceding 5 in our last game v Forest and the limit of our collective thinking is what we think the score might be.

Surely a debate on what side we think should be picked, what formation, what tactics we need to employ would be a more adult and more interesting debate.

Have i stumbled onto a site for 10 year olds? Is this the best we can do, guess the score?

We've just lost 5 on the trot including conceding 5 in our last game v Forest and the limit of our collective thinking is what we think the score might be.

Surely a debate on what side we think should be picked, what formation, what tactics we need to employ would be a more adult and more interesting debate.

Instead of having a tantrum, check the other threads...

Have we forced you to come on this forum?

You can click the logout link at the top right of the forum and go find another Derby forum when ever you want, plenty of others out there to choose. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Have we forced you to come on this forum?

You can click the logout link at the top right of the forum and go find another Derby forum when ever you want, plenty of others out there to choose. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Nice to see the high level of debate/conjecture persists. Have fun playing with your ball now you've taken it home

Yes, i read January predictions. The same thing but over 6 games. Fascinating.

You have the option of adding to the thread, rather than complaining about it. You could have started a debate about who to select on Saturday. Instead, you opened with aggression. Don't be surprised by the negative response you got.

Archived