Ratings v Reading

jcidaho

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Riddle of the Week

you have no proof I said anything.

Well Wilko said you said it. It doesn't matter if you did or not. I certainly didn't say it.

Rammeib said that I said it but Wilko said that I didn't say it and that you said it. But if you didn't say it and nobody has said it then who said someone said it in the first place? Does that make that person the person who said it?

well i didn't today, he simply isn't good enough and isn't a patch on what kuqi was.

Some might argue that it's a coincidence that Derby's results have slid since Clough dropped him for the Leicester game and didn't start him since.

For me, whilst he's certainly not the most gifted or prolific of strikers, he was a right handful, occupied defenders and created space for the midfielders to come through and score.

Dropping and then getting rid of him, IMO, was a mistake. Moore is technically much better, but with the line up we have just not as effective.

Well Wilko said you said it. It doesn't matter if you did or not. I certainly didn't say it.

Rammeib said that I said it but Wilko said that I didn't say it and that you said it. But if you didn't say it and nobody has said it then who said someone said it in the first place? Does that make that person the person who said it?

I blame Wilko

Think this sorts it out.....

I don't know if I like him, his shooting is amazing but unless he is around goal then he is useless to us. I know I have said that I don't want him to stay but his finishing is top class.

One good shot in 12 games?

I don't know what games you've been watching if you think that.

3 goals in 12 appearances, one of those taking a massive deflection and his 'shooting is amazing', figure that one out folks? In his whole career he's only scored 26 goals in about 150 appearances, looks like the profile of a striker with 'amazing shooting'.

On wikipedia, either someone has changed his profile to have his middle name 'issac hunt' or he's got disturbed parents.

I never said he's had amazing shooting. But to say he's had "one good shot" in his time here is ridiculous.

Without arguing about the length of the loan, Pete is right about the style of play.

Kuqi's busy, bustling style suits the way we are trying to play.

Where's the modern John O'Hare when you need him?

Indeed. And in any event, he'd dropped him 5 games before his loan was up; coincidentally when our form dropped too? My point being that I think not.

Indeed. And in any event, he'd dropped him 5 games before his loan was up; coincidentally when our form dropped too? My point being that I think not.

where do we find a striker of that type with a decent track record?

at the minute the ones I can think of are Lambert, Holt, Graham..etc they're in fashion at the minute, so won't come cheap.

at the minute we should just take anything we can get.

Good point Pete. Just think personally that with the arrival of Bueno, Commons' form and Kuqi's willingness to work his l'il cotton socks off, everything gelled. The system suited everyone, Brayford and Bailey were playing out of their skins and the goals flew in.

The problem was (and is), the squad ain't good enough. The first 11 is as good as owt in this league but we need a bit of depth.

The time has come for the owners to back Nige. He's done his bit, proved he can be trusted with sourcing and buying players, now's the time for the board to trust Nige's judgement on what he needs.

I have always said that we do ahve a good first team but the squad is average at ebst because the replacements are simply not good enough. Where will we be in the table when the other teams have caught up on their game 12th, 13th which I think is a fair reflection of where the team is at. Imagine if we won the playoffs, it would be a disaster tbh, simply because of the lack of depth in the squad, also if commons goes it sets a precedent to let go of better players simply because they want a few more quid, what happens when brayford wants a bit more than some because he is performing brilliantly? will we let him go as well? will we become a selling club under the americans guidence?

Archived