Ratings v Reading

jcidaho

Bywater 6 (should have come for the cross)

Brayford 7

Leacock 5

Barker 5 (arguably lucky to stay on the pitch and at fault for both goals)

Moxey 7

Pearson 4 (not a holding midfielder)

Green 5 (only because he made the goal)

Cywka 6 (still off the pace)

Bueno 7 (touch not quite there)

Commons 8 (match winner on any other day)

Moore 5 (got to be more ruthless in front of goal)

Savage 7 (saw what was missing first half)

Bailey 7 (ditto)

Porter n/a (should have come on for Moore)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know what games you've been watching if you think that.

3 goals in 12 appearances, one of those taking a massive deflection and his 'shooting is amazing', figure that one out folks? In his whole career he's only scored 26 goals in about 150 appearances, looks like the profile of a striker with 'amazing shooting'.

On wikipedia, either someone has changed his profile to have his middle name 'issac hunt' or he's got disturbed parents.

3 goals in 12 appearances, one of those taking a massive deflection and his 'shooting is amazing', figure that one out folks? In his whole career he's only scored 26 goals in about 150 appearances, looks like the profile of a striker with 'amazing shooting'.

On wikipedia, either someone has changed his profile to have his middle name 'issac hunt' or he's got disturbed parents.

Yeah I think "issac hunt" is the work of WBA fans

I never said he's had amazing shooting. But to say he's had "one good shot" in his time here is ridiculous.

Moore isn't a long term solution, he is a stop gap for a new striker to come in in janurary or next season, or I hope he is.

If you heard Clough's praise for him after the game, he'll be here for a long time.....

I don't think Moore is as bad as some are making out (although his scoring ratio is not too impressive), but I think we're missing the Kuqi approach (i.e. get in the faces of the opposition defenders and make them hurry their game - which in turn causes the opposition midfield to play deeper and takes the pressure off us) - it's pretty obvious that since Kuqi was originally dropped, we've not performed as well and we've looked far more likely to concede goals because we're allowing teams to put us under pressure. Moore's style is more counter-attacking which invites pressure onto us in the hope that we can hit teams on the break.

I don't see how anyome can mark Pearson as higher than 4 out of 10 (and he only gets that because he managed go get himself into a scoring position for once....). He causes us far more problems than he does to the opposition, by constantly 'bottling it' whenever he finds himself in possession. As a consequence, on Saturday he forced Green to try to play as both the defensive and creative midfielder at the same time - and he simply isn't good enough to do that....I honestly think that giving Pearson a start was a waste of a shirt - he can't tackle, he can't pass and he has the poise and composure of a jelly fish. As one of the lads I sit with said: " Pearson has all the attributes to be a greater footballer apart from the ability to play football...."

Davies picked him because he was scottish,Jewell picked him because he was a useless manager.

To be fair pearson was very good when he first arrived.

Ran his legs off. Looked a good player.

He looks a shadow of his former self.

Thought he was looking more daring at the weekend, even threatened to beat Griffin a few times.

Dunno..i couldn't go but Griffin is blo0dy awful.

Watch that gif of Commons header.

Not only is Griffin beaten in the air by Commons! he rolls around looking for a foul.

Fkin Useless

Dunno..i couldn't go but Griffin is blo0dy awful.

Watch that gif of Commons header.

Not only is Griffin beaten in the air by Commons! he rolls around looking for a foul.

Fkin Useless

I have a huge amount of hatred for him, hate the way he behaved when he was at Derby.

Literally jumped ship as soon as things didn't go his way, then moaned about it. I was pleased Savage floored him at one point.

Archived