Gareth Bale

Perky1106

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How amazing is he looking at the moment?

He's only 21 and he can only get better surely.

Don't you wish he was English?

He does look amazing.

Just like Galen out of Planet of the Apes.

Probably his Best game for us, well that or the fa cup vs forest at the sh1ty ground

Or his game at PP against Coventry. He finally snapped I think, went beserk and ran the game!

I think, if memory serves, he actually ran down the tunnel to get a contact lens and then ran back out again mid-game to a big cheer.

I did love Gary, always made me laugh :D

shows how fickle people are, it wasn't even a year ago he was getting hammered by the press and being called one of the many young flops to not cut it in the premiership and in all honesty I thought they tried hard to get rid of him for a fee last January and nearly let him go on loan with a view to a permanent deal to Forest.

I still think it could be a flash in the pan, he certainly looks good at the minute and maybe he could just be a over night sensation but with a lot of over night sensations it doesn't last too long, I still might be proved wrong but think it's laughable to compare him to the likes of giggs who has played at the top level for 10+ years!

shows how fickle people are, it wasn't even a year ago he was getting hammered by the press and being called one of the many young flops to not cut it in the premiership and in all honesty I thought they tried hard to get rid of him for a fee last January and nearly let him go on loan with a view to a permanent deal to Forest.

I still think it could be a flash in the pan, he certainly looks good at the minute and maybe he could just be a over night sensation but with a lot of over night sensations it doesn't last too long, I still might be proved wrong but think it's laughable to compare him to the likes of giggs who has played at the top level for 10+ years!

Bale has not provided a single assist in the Premier league this season.

Archived