Your next manager would be?

RYRAM

50 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

And we're all 'entitled' to our opinion on Derby. I've seen enough managers and owners, players too, come and go to know what we might be 'entitled' to expect from this Club. I'm at the total other end of the spectrum to you - Warne is and his 'middling' team are the impediment at this level  not the players.

Wish we could be flies on the wall for a day. Suspect the answer probably lies somewhere in the middle 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

Wish we could be flies on the wall for a day. Suspect the answer probably lies somewhere in the middle 🤷‍♂️

Probably so, but as is obvious, it's easier to change a manager than change an owner when the 'heat' is on. 😄

On 29/08/2024 at 19:18, Barney1991 said:

He said in about 3 interviews as well I think the route Mel wanted to go down ie the academy rowett felt he wasn’t up to it and also little money to spend. We then got frank lampard in and Mel spent a tonne again which I think rowett said if he had known that now he would have stayed. Stoke came knocking with parachute money and I think Robert thought he had a better chance getting them up 

I expect Warney will be here for a while yet. We will narrowly avoid relegation this season, so his job will be safe. Otherwise considering the likes of Rowett, Lampard etc is a retrograde step imo. Neither have been setting the world alight in the managerial arena, so why would they be suitable candidates for DCFC? There must be better options, when we eventually get into a position to take a step forward as a club.