Thierry Small

29 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

You are a lawyer, and your attitude doesn’t stink any more? Come on mate. That’s hard to believe.

The stickiness or otherwise of his attitude has only limited connection to the layman's interpretation of stickiness and is defined by the technical relationship between the demonstrable facts and the legislation as written vis a vis general attitudinous odour notwithstanding precedent as may be established in case history.

That'll be £5k. Thanks.

Looking at Small's history at Everton & Southampton, it appears he's motivated to find first-team football. He could have waited on the bench, or on loan, at both clubs and collected a hefty wage but chose not to. On the other hand, he struggled to get a start on loan at Vale in 22/23 and bailed early, now he might leave after half a season at Charlton.

There's ambition and then there's being a pain in the bum. Has he got bad representation? He's obviously confident enough in his own ability to turn down contracts but I think he'd do well to get his head down and play a full season at Charlton. He could go to Spurs and be 3rd choice LB, then where exactly has he got himself since leaving Everton....

From what i gather he was originally a left back but has now been utilised on both wings. His stats are not impressive. But him , sibs , fozzy and elder is sufficient cover for left back. With each one being able to play multiple positions aswell