Pre season

On 22/06/2024 at 13:06, Spender said:

Don't go straight on to the Chesterfield website as that won't offer you away tickets. Go on the DCFC website and click on the link to Chesterfield away tickets. That will take you to Ticketmaster and offer you away tickets, Even if you purchased tickets there last season you have to re-register. The process is very simple with the option for print at home/digital. I got four on one membership because that's what we needed but I think it might allow you as many as 10.

You got four? They don't call you Spender for nothing.

Apparently the Chesterfield FC ticket office has spent most of the day on the phone transferring tickets bought by Derby fans from the South and West stands to the North Stand.

They seem to think we should have done better, but their instructions and links were far from clear.

I say this as one of the smug ones who got it right first time! 

43 minutes ago, angieram said:

Apparently the Chesterfield FC ticket office has spent most of the day on the phone transferring tickets bought by Derby fans from the South and West stands to the North Stand.

They seem to think we should have done better, but their instructions and links were far from clear.

I say this as one of the smug ones who got it right first time! 

Got mine this morning, terrible experience, it took me about an hour.

Every time I picked a seat it kept trying to change it to  one on the back row.🤷🏻‍♂️

I can’t remember any problems last year.

32 minutes ago, Derby65 said:

Got two tickets earlier ,at the fourth time of trying 

I got two earlier but I had been trying for hours!

it made me register my lad as a member would not allow me to buy two on my membership. Nothing in their blurb about one per fan id. But hey ho we’re going and I can’t wait 😊

On 22/06/2024 at 11:34, Chesterfield_Ram said:

If I’m being honest i do follow Matlock, but pay little attention to their pre season games as I see it as a way of squad building at that level. This information about the triallists came from someone who I go to Matlock games with every now and then, when I was talking about how what happened last year.

the bitterness that you mentioned comes from the arrogance of their fan base and the way they seem to belittle non league sides until it suits them. Personally, I’d say it’s more frustration than bitterness. One of my biggest frustrations came with cfc’s attitude to the FA trophy. Some of my favourite games watching Matlock came in the Trophy against Mansfield and then hosting Luton one season and my Dad still talks about seeing them beat Scarborough at Wembley as a child. Seeing chesterfield forfeit games in it and then not let sides like Welling have their glory after progressing last season irritates me.

However, it should retract my last comment on the original post then as I was factual incorrect.

They have played us preseason and filled our ground since the year dot and it is always been pleasant hosting them and never found them arrogant. In fact their team that beat us 0-9 was full of first team squad players until late in the game. I'd call that very respectful. I shouldn't let Chesterfield disrespecting the Trophy by fielding their academy side against Welling worry you too much. 

47 minutes ago, midwayram said:

Hi all new on here, anyone now how people are getting from alicante to the Stockport game

Hi, there's some talk about who's going and some info further back in this thread. Read from the quote below, it may help you get in touch with others too.

On 23/05/2024 at 14:53, Norwichram2 said:

I'm going with another Ram from Norwich. Staying in Alicante and getting the 0700 bus to Pinatar. Strangely my missus declined to get up and will be on the beach!

🐏

1 hour ago, DiggerB said:

What is going on with the Chesterfield ticket link? Every time I click on the link frim our official site to buy it only shows home tickets. Anyone have any HELPFUL ideas please?

Not sure about helpful but...I had exactly the same issue at the weekend. Highly frustrating but logged on the next day and it worked immediately. Got 2 without any bother after a few choice words with my phone browser! Bit of a poor show when it was 10 times easier getting my tickets for the friendly in Spain without changing the language from Spanish! Probably teething problems with Chesterfields new ticket portal.

1 hour ago, DiggerB said:

What is going on with the Chesterfield ticket link? Every time I click on the link frim our official site to buy it only shows home tickets. Anyone have any HELPFUL ideas please?

I already have my ticket but it was a pain getting it.

have just tried getting on the site again and it isn’t working.

Best advice I can give is try again tomorrow, it’s not going to sell out.