Season starts 9th August, who do you want…

23 hours ago, Zag zig said:

Blades away then on that logic, Wilder will get them ticking eventually but there’s some serious psychological damage there.

When Bradley arrived we played them in a pre season friendly. We matched them pretty well and Bradley’s head was a magnet. They will deffo be there for the taking if we have the confidence .. that’s an IF ..  PW’s job to sort that out. Want the likes of Dirties and Forest when we are in gear. But really I don’t care. Just want to see us win, score goals, flow and play as a team.

6 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Hope for a an away day with a big allocation or a home match against Olimpiakos B (the Greek Gumps).

We could sing “Forest are back, Forest are back, ha ha, ha ha”! 😁

7 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Yes I will take that, but they need to secure their Championship place this Saturday against Liam Rosenior's Hull City.

I think all of Birmingham, Plymouth, Wednesday and Blackburn will lose on Saturday. 

10 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

so with article 48 remaining then the opening day there will be no saturday 3 o clock kick offs ?

They can apply for date exemptions (as is done for international weeks and the FA Cup Final).  However, it would appear - especially as Lg 1 and Lg 2 are going ahead that date, we are probably looking at most games being Saturday lunch time.