Gateshead FA Vase Final 11th May

curb

1 hour ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Small world. One of my good pals is one of the Clee Ultras you describe - 350 mile round trip on a Tuesday night away at Ashington? He's there

Went with him to watch them couple of weeks back v Winterton (they won 2-0) & been to Linden Club a couple of times too - nice little ground. My pal can't stand Grimsby Borough so was obviously outraged on Easter Monday when they got clattered 3-0

Prefer Borough personally. Half the resources of Cleethorpes but a far better group of players who play for each other.

Cameron Gardner ripped Cleethorpes a new back passage last Monday.  Remember the name. He'll play higher than League 2.

On 09/04/2024 at 21:37, Foreveram said:

Jack Richardson, he doesn’t play for them now.

I went to a few games to support him, the Clee ultras are a small but dedicated bunch 😂

His dad Mark played for Eastwood town and Derby reserves under Roy Mac and his uncle Paul played 1 game for Derby but had to retire and go part time when Derby took the insurance money because of illness.

I think I was at Paul's only game for the Rams - Bournemouth away, August Bank Holiday weekend, lost 1-0, the first league game of the Arthur Cox era?

On 09/04/2024 at 21:37, Foreveram said:

Jack Richardson, he doesn’t play for them now.

I went to a few games to support him, the Clee ultras are a small but dedicated bunch 😂

His dad Mark played for Eastwood town and Derby reserves under Roy Mac and his uncle Paul played 1 game for Derby but had to retire and go part time when Derby took the insurance money because of illness.

8 hours ago, Crewton said:

I think I was at Paul's only game for the Rams - Bournemouth away, August Bank Holiday weekend, lost 1-0, the first league game of the Arthur Cox era?

7 hours ago, NottsRam said:

If it was that game, i was there too!

4 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Me as well 

https://www.11v11.com/matches/afc-bournemouth-v-derby-county-25-august-1984-139672/

@Mucker1884  I was at that Bournemouth game. I vividly remember a very nice looking WPC who was treated to a chorus of "GYTOFTL". She laughed. Today, a similar serenading would see half a dozen arrested. Another memory was, on the way back to the car, we came across a Bournemouth fan, spark out, checked he was alive, got someone in a house across the road to phone an ambulance. Lad was OK, fortunately.