North stand South stand

Johnnyoj

19 minutes ago, Johnnyoj said:

Now the North stand is not the family stand it would be great to get the atmosphere going at both ends of the ground, a bit like the i

Ossie end, Pop side used to be I did here the North stand fire up last week and it was great to hear

The North stand 'firing-up' last week was due to all their medication alarms going off simultaneously.

11 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Last game, the south stand sang east stand gives u a song, they did, then west stand, they did, then north stand. One man stood up, if you are not that man, find him, he's the messiah.

Haha, stout looking chap in a blue shifrt/jumper.....stood up giving it some, we could clearly see him from the South stand!

As a former Ossie-Ender, and now in the NE Corner, so effectively the NS, I see our fan rivalry with the southern half of the East Stand.  

We even have our own little fan-rival song going on... you've no doubt heard it...
"North Stand (East South East), North Stand (East South East), North Stand (East South East), North Stand (East South East)..."

Great bantz, to be fair.  It can go on for whole minutes, sometimes!

We just view the SS as nothing more than ye olde Normo End of the BBG.  We hardly even notice those behind the opposite goal, if truth be told.

stirring-the-pot-will-truman.gif