Callum Ball scores a hatrick

Stimacked

The Under 18`s got back to winning ways by smashing Shef Wed 4-1

at Moor Farm at the weekend to make it 3 wins out of 4.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2187452,00.html

Callum Ball scored a Hatrick and new Irish Academy scholar Kealan Dillon

got the fourth.

Sounds like we may see more of this lad in the future if he can keep raising his game. He scored the Rams goal for the Reserves last week as well.

Where is B4 by the way?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I'm missing something.

When I was a kid (about 10) Pokemon was just hitting tv etc.

In the show, there were different grades of 'Pokeball' which the trainer threw to catch certain pokemon.

The best you could get was a 'Masterball' which caught anything 100% of the time.

You'd have found it slightly amusing if you were younger Boycie :D

• 3 months later...
He has scored another hattrick today v Sheff Weds U18s, surley worth a place on the bench at least?

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2294115,00.html

Are you mental, we'd play our left back up front before playing a youngster. We'd even run with only 5 or 6 on the bench before putting a youngster on the bench.

Ha, a youngster on the bench, whatever next? I suppose next you'll say 'wingers on the wing' - mentalist!

Another hat-trick? B4's probably vvanked himself into oblivion! :D

"VANK gives overseas Koreans and international visitors a sense of what everyday life is like here in Korea." he did that into oblivion........oh no.....wait.....I see what you've done.....I get it.....

Are you mental, we'd play our left back up front before playing a youngster. We'd even run with only 5 or 6 on the bench before putting a youngster on the bench.

Ha, a youngster on the bench, whatever next? I suppose next you'll say 'wingers on the wing' - mentalist!

And if he plays, doesn't score and we get relegated, people (probably people who are now calling for Ball to play) will criticise.

If we're safe with a few games to go we should get a few of the younger players out, no question. But while it's still fairly critical, as it is now, we need to pick the most experienced team available.

Grooming

They are obviously grooming him for the first team he played centre half for the reserves last week.......

They also played Aaron Cole at left back when he's normally an attacking midfielder - looks like versatility is the name of the game.....

They are obviously grooming him for the first team he played centre half for the reserves last week.......

They also played Aaron Cole at left back when he's normally an attacking midfielder - looks like versatility is the name of the game.....

Are you suggesting that Clough grooms his Balls?

Archived