Most despised XI

BaaLocks

I do think Derek Hales has not been treated well by history. He scored 7 in 30 while with us (which is hardly the worst return of any striker in history) in a team that finished 15th and only won nine games all season, escaping relegation by three points. His strike rate was actually better than Charlie George, who scored 5 in 29 that season. Look, I'm not saying he was a hidden gem but he also was far from the least prolific striker we ever had.

22 hours ago, DCFC_Sloth said:

Not really a player who was hated or despised, but I always thought Tom Ince was never liked as much as his output might suggest he should have been. He scored at a rate of about 1 in 3 and got a fair few assists - probably a goal or assist every other game - but he was never really loved by fans. I can’t remember there being much unhappiness or sadness when he left; people just sort of accepted he was gone and moved on. Bit of a weird one, really. 

Good shout. I think it's because he was a bit arrogant - a bit like Tom Lawrence. But yeah, he was very effective if a bit irritating somehow.