I am going give work a try

B4ev6is

15 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Yes because he knows I work flaming hard and never stop till time to go but he also knows that I stop behind to help out and even come in help out over Christmas period.

To be fair B4, you broke your toe in July 2022, we’re 9 months on now, if you have been off work all that time, at some point they will have no choice but to let you go. 

You come on here telling us the doctors have advised you to rest yet you’re going to Derby games twice a week, standing up for the entire game, almost a full season, not wanting to sound harsh,  I’m not surprised your job is at risk.

How do you know none of your colleagues at work use this forum? Have seen you arguing with people about standing up at away games?

I’m not sure how you can get away with standing at football matches for 2 hours, yet not being able to stand at work checking tickets.

You have to remember this is a public forum, what you post can be seen by everyone.

Also if the doctor says rest, you need to rest, even if it means missing games. We all get Derby is a huge part of your life, at times though somethings are more important, your health being one of those. 

Broken bones will not heal if you carry on walking around on them.

Not wanting to compare injuries here, but whilst you have been off with your 1 toe injury, I have broken my ankle in 2 places, in a cast and boot for 8 weeks, it healed, then broke 2 toes, now they are almost fully healed and I’m off to work on Friday not a problem…..because I rested as told to. 

25 minutes ago, David said:

To be fair B4, you broke your toe in July 2022, we’re 9 months on now, if you have been off work all that time, at some point they will have no choice but to let you go. 

You come on here telling us the doctors have advised you to rest yet you’re going to Derby games twice a week, standing up for the entire game, almost a full season, not wanting to sound harsh,  I’m not surprised your job is at risk.

How do you know none of your colleagues at work use this forum? Have seen you arguing with people about standing up at away games?

I’m not sure how you can get away with standing at football matches for 2 hours, yet not being able to stand at work checking tickets.

You have to remember this is a public forum, what you post can be seen by everyone.

Also if the doctor says rest, you need to rest, even if it means missing games. We all get Derby is a huge part of your life, at times though somethings are more important, your health being one of those. 

Not wanting to compare injuries here, but whilst you have been off with your 1 toe injury, I have broken my ankle in 2 places, in a cast and boot for 8 weeks, it healed, then broke 2 toes, now they are almost fully healed and I’m off to work on Friday not a problem…..because I rested as told to. 

#preach.

erm, where you off to work? Chief Madri taster?

1 hour ago, David said:

He knows I craft hard even he said half jobs I did never ever ever get done

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

Does it rhyme with Text?

I’m not sure you understand the word classified. 

I am happy to reveal details of my employment privately with you if you so wish, just not on here because when I call in sick with a hangover, don’t want any of these lot ringing up and getting me fired. 

On 18/04/2023 at 22:40, David said:

I keep him informed and he knows what is going off.

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/04/2023 at 08:29, David said:

Try?? Come on, you'll be fine.

You've not missed a Derby game in ages despite this toe problem.

Standing up for 90 minutes, then 15 at half time, getting in and out the ground.

I would have sacked you by now for not working whilst doing that 🤣

Much as I love B4 the above logic can’t be denied , it’s right up there with people with bad backs stopping them working but caught playing golf or doing some other leisure activities 

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/05/2023 at 11:09, Archied said:

Much as I love B4 the above logic can’t be denied , it’s right up there with people with bad backs stopping them working but caught playing golf or doing some other leisure activities 

I had two shifts now and on light duties and I cant put devlies away unless they light ones. And everyone missed me.

29 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I had two shifts now and on light duties and I cant put devlies away unless they light ones. And everyone missed me.

Well done mate ,, really pleased for you 👍 and you’ve got a new season to look forward to as well😀