East Stand

OoooMarkWright

7 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

One is not interested, and never has been.  Very much a girly girl.
One isn't even aware that football exists due to severe disabilities.  And one sadly didn't live long enough to be aware of daylight, let alone DCFC.
There was a hint of hope with the eldest at one stage, and a couple of matches were attended in her very early teens, but the habit didn't quite materialise, and the moment has passed.  She's now away at Uni, playing women's rugby in her spare time! 
It's like I'm jinxed! ?

I have learning differcults and autism and dylsixer as well I sorry about daughter but older one try taking her to under 21s or 23s game and see how she gets on mate. Then grandly get her to first team game and see how she gets on.

2 hours ago, archram said:

I’m amazed that my 4 granddaughters are still interested . The oldest doesn’t gobut she’s still interested ( has 2 small children and a Leicester supporting husband!) The next one down has health problems but wants to come whenever we go. The next one is in university but comes to games if she’s home. I thought the youngest, 14, would lose interest when the older ones didn’t come but when I suggested this she looked at me as if I were mad!

Mind you, their dad loves dcfc as much as I do, though work prevents him going as much as he’d like but now I can’t go on my own, he tries to get me to 7/8 games a season and my partner’s son , who I converted to a Ram, takes me occasionally as well, so I’m very lucky!

When all 4 used to come, I’d look along the row and remember our next door neighbour telling my dad it was a waste of time and money taking a girl to a football match!!

Well the one not to good maybe like just said try understand 21 or under 23s or even under 18s as crowd not as big and can wander around or keep going to the toilet if he or she needs too.