A Proud Moment For Me, My Godson, Henry Curtis.

SK47

I don't know if this deserves its own post but I'm super proud that my eldest (16 year old) godson has recently been playing for Ipswich u21&u23's, with the paperwork going through on a 2 year deal.

He was involved with the u23 training on Thursday/Friday and was asked (along with 10 others) to stay behind to play a game with first team, of which was mixed teams.

Henry Partnered Richard Keogh at cb at the age of 16. I'm absolutely over the moon that I've watched him grow and play to the point he is now involved with partnering an ex Derby captain, amazing stuff.

Keep an eye out for him, Henry Curtis. His paperwork is currently going through and hes playing Swansea this weekend. I've already told him if he ever gets the call to play for Derby, he has to. No ifs or buts.

❤️?

1 hour ago, SK47 said:

I don't know if this deserves its own post but I'm super proud that my eldest (16 year old) godson has recently been playing for Ipswich u21&u23's, with the paperwork going through on a 2 year deal.

He was involved with the u23 training on Thursday/Friday and was asked (along with 10 others) to stay behind to play a game with first team, of which was mixed teams.

Henry Partnered Richard Keogh at cb at the age of 16. I'm absolutely over the moon that I've watched him grow and play to the point he is now involved with partnering an ex Derby captain, amazing stuff.

Keep an eye out for him, Henry Curtis. His paperwork is currently going through and hes playing Swansea this weekend. I've already told him if he ever gets the call to play for Derby, he has to. No ifs or buts.

❤️?

That's brilliant. Best of luck to him, living every young man's dream

1 hour ago, SK47 said:

❤️?

Excellent stuff.  My lad has probably been working with him….. he’s the Academy Physical Performance coach at Ipswich working with U9’s through to U16’s.  He travels with the U16’s for matches

3 hours ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Covering for Keogh’s c*** up’s will hold him in good stead for the future ??

Funny you say that, my best mate (Henry's Dad) has never really seen Keogh play, last time was the infamous Play off final against QPR when my godson played for them as a kid (another story) , but he said when he watched the first team play in the cup that Keogh was shocking. Slow and constantly making mistakes, Shame really because he was a decent player overall but when he has a nightmare, it's normally HORRENDOUS ?