Bristol City just want a penalty

Day

8 hours ago, Jubbs said:

And I'm sure if Derby were financially sound we'd have been able to sell him for a decent amount.

TBF to Scott though, he made 15 appearances for Guernsey in the Isthmian League, he completed 31 90's in the Championship at 17 and played more positions than Knight according to fbref. Also, England is a much harder national team to get into.

I think £10-15m is good figure for him, so around that in upfront costs rising to £25m is around the figure I'd expect.

I find that hard to believe. Knight has played RB, DM, CM, AM, RW, LW, CF

56 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I find that hard to believe. Knight has played RB, DM, CM, AM, RW, LW, CF

According to fbref, Scott has played everywhere apart from CB, GK and ST. Including both wing backs in a 3 and full backs in a 4 - in only his first season for Bristol City. 

2 hours ago, Jubbs said:

According to fbref, Scott has played everywhere apart from CB, GK and ST. Including both wing backs in a 3 and full backs in a 4 - in only his first season for Bristol City. 

According to Transfermarkt...

Only RM (3 at the back) and AM in 20/21.

In 21/22, DM, CM, AM, RM (343 and 352)

In 22/23, DM, CM, AM, RM (343), RM (442)

So only 5 positions.

12 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

According to Transfermarkt...

Only RM (3 at the back) and AM in 20/21.

In 21/22, DM, CM, AM, RM (343 and 352)

In 22/23, DM, CM, AM, RM (343), RM (442)

So only 5 positions.

Who knows, but fbref use data from Opta so personally would be inclined to believe that. I know I've looked at transfermarkt sometimes as it's been very wrong.

On 10/01/2023 at 15:55, RadioactiveWaste said:

Dear Bristol City,

We are happy to provide clarification.

The officials in the games of football that you played have not deemed a foul resulting in a penalty kick in any of the games you have played.

We hope that this clarification is useful to you and if we can be of further assistence please do not hesitate to contact us, although on such matters as "Rules of the game of football" and "When a referee must award a penalty kick" there does exist documentation that we believe a professional football club should probably be aware of already.

Kind regards

P.S. You could try blaming Derby County?

However.........they may have deemed your football to be foul !