How's your optimism?

Loughborough Ram

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

This is what pisses me off about this forum... folk always bloody moaning! ?

How about looking on the bright side for once, and acknowledging the positives... The fact that fans will be able to stand for entire home games, now we're being forced to play at Mickleover, for instance!
And losing the club colours is no biggy, either.  There is always pink, yer know!

How about we count our blessings for once, eh?  Eh?  EH?  
I am no pessimist... but I am very disappointed in you!  Buck up!  ?

My prediction skill is rubbish (see the competition table) use Tea Bags so no help in the bottom of the tea-cup, hence using crap patterns on next doors lawn!

For the record I think (and this will doom us) we will make top 6, lose at Wembley and absolutely walk it in 23/24.

On 26/12/2022 at 11:24, cstand said:

If we can keep free of injuries I think we will finish 6th then it’s game on.

Ipswich and Plymouth to go up automatically then we are a match for anyone in the playoffs.

COYR

Looking at the fixtures in the next couple of months, I can see Plymouth falling off the top 2 spots. My prediction is Ipswich and Sheff Weds for top 2 spots and then perm any 4 from about 10 teams at this stage.   P.S. I think Derby will be one of the teams to secure a play off spot.

11 hours ago, FindernRam said:

The prediction as defined by the poo patterns left by my neighbours ugly dog:

Pride Park is deemed unsafe after a Pidgeon dropping landed on the Mayors  car in the car park, we play at M'over sports ground for rest of the season and pay £20m for the privilege.

The Team loses half its players after it turns out their contracts are in Bitcoins through FTX exchange.

EFL imposes a 60 point deduction after historical claims of BBG pitch tampering by over watering  and the Popside noise levels being too high. We are stripped of our Div 1 Champions status 

Mr Clowes loses his fortune when he invites a Nigerian Prince to the game and pays for his ticket by Bank transfer

We can no longer play in Black and White as it is discriminatory against other parts of the spectrum.

All goals are disallowed as the ball was struck with the wrong foot.

Hand ball in our penalty area is called when the ball hits any part of the player.

Finally based on personal experience---Pessimists are rarely disappointed

You are not invited to my New Years Eve party !!!!!!