Christmas day 1956

Geriatram

It was my 14th birthday and the best present I had was the Rams beating Scunthorpe 4-0, On Boxing day we won 4-1 at Scunthorpe, it was a really happy Christmas for me and all Rams fans. Tomorrow wont be as happy as I am 80 so not a lot to be happy about. Just looking forward to a Wembley trip next year in the play offs. Merry Christmas RAMS fans everywhere .

12 minutes ago, Geriatram said:

It was my 14th birthday and the best present I had was the Rams beating Scunthorpe 4-0, On Boxing day we won 4-1 at Scunthorpe, it was a really happy Christmas for me and all Rams fans. Tomorrow wont be as happy as I am 80 so not a lot to be happy about. Just looking forward to a Wembley trip next year in the play offs. Merry Christmas RAMS fans everywhere .

I'd much rather be 14 than 80, but I think (hope) that I will celebrate my 80th with plenty of gusto. Happy (literally) birthday for tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Geriatram said:

I'd say you have a great deal to be happy about... and it's soooo much better than the alternative, of course!

Whether you want it or not, you have my best birthday wishes for tomorrow!
Have a great day, sir.
xxx
?

2 hours ago, Geriatram said:

Enjoy tomorrow Geriatram with a couple of sherberts. Was only a few months old when you were 14 but am priviledged to have seen some of the best (and worst) of this great club of ours. Will raise a toast to you tomorrow. Best wishes. UTR!