We.Are.Derby

IslandExile

39 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Are you not upfront and centre?

Apologies @loweman2, I've now watched the video and seen that your stuff is right there - which is fitting because the memorabilia that you - and others - collect is a visual backdrop to all our memories.

I hope @Brailsford Ram also contributes many of his stories. Oh for a memory recall such as he has!

Edited by IslandExile

25 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Apologies @loweman2, I've now watched the video and seen that your stuff is right there - which is fitting because the memorabilia that you - and others - collect is a visual backdrop to all our memories.

I hope @Brailsford Ram also contributes many of his stories. Oh for a memory recall such as he has!

Yes helping out where required but it’s time to let others come forward and contribute not the same old faces, it will be something very special if it can be pulled together, they are looking at letting it morph and develop at its own pace, sort of evolve as it goes along, not just written word in story format but videos, songs, poetry, paintings, thete is no agenda. I think it’s just about raising awareness and the creators to have the time to do it.

On 15/12/2022 at 17:05, IslandExile said:

Got to admit I admire @Brailsford Ram immensely. I'm struggling (no, honestly) to remember who we played last week.

On 15/12/2022 at 16:33, loweman2 said:

Yes helping out where required but it’s time to let others come forward and contribute not the same old faces, it will be something very special if it can be pulled together, they are looking at letting it morph and develop at its own pace, sort of evolve as it goes along, not just written word in story format but videos, songs, poetry, paintings, thete is no agenda. I think it’s just about raising awareness and the creators to have the time to do it.

Sounds great. I’ll have to register and get on board the trains, planes and automobiles again and again to follow the mighty Derby County Football Club. We Are Derby. Home & Away.

6948E48F-E820-4FE5-B6F2-5AA617B33B38.jpeg

B2332E2F-9788-4188-A4C0-C6E6DEC89A37.jpeg