Is this forum now counter-productive?

Half fan

On 26/10/2022 at 14:11, Gaspode said:

I have a simple solution to that - I have determined that anyone who has a different opinion to me is a bell-end - consequently there are an awful lot of bell-ends.....(both on here and particularly elsewhere.....)

With you on that, but with my best happy clappy hat on, there are some splendid fellows here who agree with me every now and then, and if they don’t ….  I’ll just think there having a bad hair day or something, they’ll soon come round to my point of view. 
What was it in that Cloughie interview ?  .. “When a player has a dispute with you what do you say to them Brian” … “Well, we go in to my office, have a cup of tea and talk about it for about 10 minutes or so and after a while they agree I’m right”

Edited by jono

I don’t really believe one can sustain an argument that a fan discussion forum can be damaging unless the club is reading the material and basing strategy around fan opinions….and over-sensitivity to fan emotions and running the club like it was the personal fiefdom of a single fan was always one of my criticisms of a certain owner who very nearly killed the club.

The new ownership has been the antithesis of this and I, for one, remain grateful for that.

But what I suspect is the point behind the OP - that some seem to have incredibly short memories barely lasting 14 matches - is absolutely valid. Incredible, really.

So what though? I doubt too many are listening to that. ?

Edited by EssendonRam