Home tickets.

ossieram

19 minutes ago, ossieram said:

How long have they been selling tickets for the boxes and the Dave Mackay balcony on the website with the normal tickets?

I just had a nose today to see how ticket sales are going for Saturday and saw these for the first time. 

Its been like that since the start of the season I think. I tried clicking on them for prices but nothing comes up.

• 2 months later...

For the FA cup game I want to buy a ticket for my neighbour who is 70+ so should be a fiver. 

I got a FanID and can buy my ticket but if I select an extra ticket for the 65+ range, I don't seem to be able to do this online.

Any ideas how to do this without having to go ticket office?

Edited by EtoileSportiveDeDerby

Wondered about that.  Bloke in the pub said he rang and asked for a ticket for a match for himself.  Got asked his fan ID but didn't have one so asked how you get a fan ID.  The reply was to buy a ticket.  Obviously couldn't get one without the fan ID.  Ended up going round in circles so he gave up.  ? ? ? 

39 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

For the FA cup game I want to buy a ticket for my neighbour who is 70+ so should be a fiver. 

I got a FanID and can buy my ticket but if I select an extra ticket for the 65+ range, I don't seem to be able to do this online.

"I have never purchased tickets with DCFC before:

If you have never bought a ticket with Derby County before (not just in the current season) then you will need to leave the FanID field blank when you register for an account. This will then generate you a new FanID."

Register him online, and link the generated Fan ID to your account. 

41 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

We bought some for our grandkids. Had to set up an account for each of them and put in a different email address to my dcfc one. 

DCFC/register for a rams account. Fill in the form and the fans ID number will be there once you have done that.

2 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Sent you mail...?

Merry Xmas