Do Derby want Commons ?

red fever

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't afford to leave it until January, if he's still playing and scoring by December you can guarentee there will be interest from clubs above us that he can talk to.

Clough needs to make his mind up and quick otherwise we could lose a very good player for nowt, and after Hulse leaving that could send the fans over the edge.

Can't afford to leave it until January, if he's still playing and scoring by December you can guarentee there will be interest from clubs above us that he can talk to.

Clough needs to make his mind up and quick otherwise we could lose a very good player for nowt, and after Hulse leaving that could send the fans over the edge.

What if we are pushing for promotion or looking likely for play-offs. Could then offer a decent salary with a good rise in the event if promotion

I think sooner or later Kris will realise that he hasn't achieved the status in the game that his undoubted skill merits.I'm sure Nigel is trying to coax,cajole,bully him out of his comfort zone for both Kris and the team's benefit.

I've been privileged to watch some great players in my time-they all had the right,consistent attitudes to harness to their undoubted skills.

Over to you Kris-if you stay injury free you should really be one of the first names on the Scotland team sheet-not a difficult objective as things stand.

I think sooner or later Kris will realise that he hasn't achieved the status in the game that his undoubted skill merits.I'm sure Nigel is trying to coax,cajole,bully him out of his comfort zone for both Kris and the team's benefit.

I've been privileged to watch some great players in my time-they all had the right,consistent attitudes to harness to their undoubted skills.

Over to you Kris-if you stay injury free you should really be one of the first names on the Scotland team sheet-not a difficult objective as things stand.

+1 (fair observation but if he's bullied too much then he might decide to leave)

What worries me is that Nigel has moved the goal posts has he not? start of the season all Commons and Davies had to do was prove they're fitness, having played every pre-season game and been involved in 10 league and cup games now Commons has to perform better to earn a new contract.

What worries me is that Nigel has moved the goal posts has he not? start of the season all Commons and Davies had to do was prove they're fitness, having played every pre-season game and been involved in 10 league and cup games now Commons has to perform better to earn a new contract.

The more you look at it, the more it just looks like good man management - Like father, like Son:)

Archived