Fifa 11

Day

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now listen here, you're new round these parts, and if you want to be in the "clique" you'll deny (at every opportunity) Dangerous the satisfaction that Darts is a sport.

We have nothing else to cheer us up,now that all the Reddogs have run off due to the mass influx of Rams.

Come on, saying Darts is a sport (spit) is a yellow card offence.

Take it as a friendly warning,;):rolleyes:

Now listen here, you're new round these parts, and if you want to be in the "clique" you'll deny (at every opportunity) Dangerous the satisfaction that Darts is a sport.

We have nothing else to cheer us up,now that all the Reddogs have run off due to the mass influx of Rams.

Come on, saying Darts is a sport (spit) is a yellow card offence.

Take it as a friendly warning,;):rolleyes:

Ah I see..........

What am I saying. Definately not a sport. Apologies for the mix up, must have drank too much tonight.....

• 2 weeks later...
I think any game that's played can be described as a sport, especially if it's competitive.

Darts is obviously a sport. It can't be denied :cool:

well said that man.

My son got Fifa 11 yesterday and ive just had a few games with him.Its very good but I couldnt spend hours on end playing it.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw someone metion something about the kits.

TBH i think i can take some credit for this :D

I emailed the EA editors to see if we could get the sponsor on the kit on this time.

I also asked if we could have our goalkeeper kit, so i sent him pictures of our kits and he passed them on to the Kit editors.

I also sent ratings for the Derby County squad.

I still have the emails etc.

Those of you who posted on The DET forum will remember me asking for your suggestion ratings etc, so I could send them.

(I was Shaun>Barker>Fan on that forum)

I saw someone metion something about the kits.

TBH i think i can take some credit for this :D

I emailed the EA editors to see if we could get the sponsor on the kit on this time.

I also asked if we could have our goalkeeper kit, so i sent him pictures of our kits and he passed them on to the Kit editors.

I also sent ratings for the Derby County squad.

I still have the emails etc.

Those of you who posted on The DET forum will remember me asking for your suggestion ratings etc, so I could send them.

(I was Shaun>Barker>Fan on that forum)

Ah, hello there! :D Good to see another former DET member :)

You can indeed thank this fellow for the Fifa ratings :rolleyes:

Welcome back to the world of Derby forums :cool:

Ah, hello there! :D Good to see another former DET member :)

You can indeed thank this fellow for the Fifa ratings :rolleyes:

Welcome back to the world of Derby forums :cool:

Hello Alex.

AND I never had anything to do with Bueno mate, only with the players who were here in pre-season so the likes of Hulse were included.

I told them to put Brayford as a fast right back and to Increase the pace of Pearson but they did not do any so i will send some more suggestions for the Fifa 11 update, you can suggest things on here if you like and I will send them to the guy.

Hello Alex.

AND I never had anything to do with Bueno mate, only with the players who were here in pre-season so the likes of Hulse were included.

I told them to put Brayford as a fast right back and to Increase the pace of Pearson but they did not do any so i will send some more suggestions for the Fifa 11 update, you can suggest things on here if you like and I will send them to the guy.

Ah, my bad :redface:

Pearson definately needs to be quicker, I was playing with a friend earlier as two alternate Derby sides, I had Pearson on the left and he couldn't out pace Buxton down the wing.

Oh, and because it's the best goal i've ever scored on Fifa, i'm gonna mention the rocket of a 40 yard free kick with Gareth Bale at the San Siro vs Inter today :D I went absoloutely mental :cool:

Hello Alex.

The player I was most disapointed with was Cywka, his finishing is awful and has no skill moves. Oh, well the updates hopefully will sort it out.

We have an X Box team if anybody would like to join add me and send me a message and I will sort it. In our team we have 6/7 players and always have a laugh and try not to take it too serious.

Archived