Fifa 11

Day

Hi I have just got xbox live and have been enjoying Fifa online.

Has anyone considered a forum league? Surely those of us who play the game could arrange something.

I have not looked into the league system in detail on fifa but if possible it could be fun.

Just a thought.

there is one mate but its on ps3

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi I have just got xbox live and have been enjoying Fifa online.

Has anyone considered a forum league? Surely those of us who play the game could arrange something.

I have not looked into the league system in detail on fifa but if possible it could be fun.

Just a thought.

There's a few of us from the DET forum that set up a online team play side, Rynny mentioned earlier in the thread. We play most night with 3-5 of us and is always a good laugh as long as you can handle the constant piss taking of everything that seems to go wrong. We're sh*te and rarely win but it's funny as f*ck.

There's a few of us from the DET forum that set up a online team play side, Rynny mentioned earlier in the thread. We play most night with 3-5 of us and is always a good laugh as long as you can handle the constant piss taking of everything that seems to go wrong. We're sh*te and rarely win but it's funny as f*ck.

We're only sh*te when you play!! Hahaha! Just kidding mate! Well we have just beat some f*rest fans 4-1!! Come join us Marilyn it is laugh, add me pt baldrick, and we can add you to the team, if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Having played Fifa for a few weeks now I have also noticed the large proportion of purple helmets that play this game.

I had a loser simply stop playing yesterday for the last 15 minutes of the first half and all of the second half just because I dared to take a two goal lead!!! What is the point I ask you? :confused:

• 4 weeks later...
my lads got fifa on the ps3.he is playing the english version but the commentary is in spanish.Ive checked the settings but havent a clue how to change it.any ideas?

From the main menu, check the game settings. The option is there to change to whatever commentary you want.

He'll have caught it by accident more than likely.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant isn't it :D We stick it on quite alot.

Anyone remember This Is Football 2003? You could have zoo and circus noises instead of commentary during gameplay. Was very amusing :D

wat iz you talking about init? setting the language to Brazilian?

Having played Fifa for a few weeks now I have also noticed the large proportion of purple helmets that play this game.

I had a loser simply stop playing yesterday for the last 15 minutes of the first half and all of the second half just because I dared to take a two goal lead!!! What is the point I ask you? :confused:

It's like that on most games to be honest. these guys obviously think there professional gamers but most of them aren't actually very good. I get very frustrated on games, but I would never quit, just make a few late challenges.

Archived