Fifa 11

Day

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Erm second game you couldn't get out your own half for 80mins, and the third game I scored a cracking equalizer with 10 men to take it to extra time so sharrup. Oh and you fluffed your peno mwhahahahaha.

I'm yet to score one, they've gone back to the old school with those but made it too hard to catch it right in the centre. If your in a shootout the last peno the green area is half the size, impossible to get it spot on.

Right my fellow geeks and geekesses, I have set up a league on PS3 if anyone fancies it.

League Name: DCFC Fans Forum

Abbr: DCFC

Password: clough

Max Teams: 32 (not that we will get that)

Games: 4

All I ask is don't pick a 5 star team from the Premiership, La Liga or Serie A etc. getting sick already of having to play against Man Utd, Barca or Real in every game.

Have you noticed the newbies don't join in with these off topic threads?

Who can blame them?

Au contraire ;)

Played this most of last night, and a fair bit today.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I'm flogging a dead horse. The more I play it, the more dreadful it becomes, and the more I dislike it. I'm giving it until the end of the week and then probably trade it in.

Rubbish passing sytem, rubbish shooting, a joke of a tackling model, inconsistent refereeing, Blatent rubber-banding, etc etc etc.

For me, this is a step back into the pre-Fifa 09 days of when Fifa used to be **** and PES ruled.

On a positive note, they got our strip right, and I scored a mint goal against Palace. :cool:

Bueno

Au contraire ;)

Played this most of last night, and a fair bit today.

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I'm flogging a dead horse. The more I play it, the more dreadful it becomes, and the more I dislike it. I'm giving it until the end of the week and then probably trade it in.

Rubbish passing sytem, rubbish shooting, a joke of a tackling model, inconsistent refereeing, Blatent rubber-banding, etc etc etc.

For me, this is a step back into the pre-Fifa 09 days of when Fifa used to be **** and PES ruled.

On a positive note, they got our strip right, and I scored a mint goal against Palace. :cool:

Bueno

I would trade it in but all my friends will be playing this game so I'd better stick with it.

It reminds me of PES on the PS2. PES 4 was amazing and then went downhill from there. Just like FIFA 10 was awesome but it's taken a step back.

You might be able to get £25 for it at Cex.

Archived