Derby V Grimsby Match Ratings

Ellafella

52 minutes ago, maxjam said:

I would start a new thread where you just post the analysis for each match, get the Devs to pin it if possible - keep it convenient and relevant.

Its nice having the summary at the end of each thread but I tend to leave my ratings, consider that my input then see what else is on the forums.  I dunno, maybe its just me and I should just get in the habit of checking on each thread ?

It’s a good idea maxjam. I think I did ask for things to be pinned but I think I’ve upset @Boycietoo often with jokes about nerdy trainspotters and @Davidwith jokes about Grimsby so I think my requests get filed in the “Foxtrot Oscar” tray. ?

38 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

I could do @vonwright - it won’t do any harm. Are you a data analyst? 

Sort of! I do quite a bit of data analysis in my day job, at any rate. 

Might give you a shout about sharing it after a few more games. Was mainly thinking about things like home v away ratings, performance v top teams, defensive and midfield combinations etc etc. 

6 minutes ago, vonwright said:

Sort of! I do quite a bit of data analysis in my day job, at any rate. 

Might give you a shout about sharing it after a few more games. Was mainly thinking about things like home v away ratings, performance v top teams, defensive and midfield combinations etc etc. 

all good ideas. 

5 hours ago, Ellafella said:

It’s a good idea maxjam. I think I did ask for things to be pinned but I think I’ve upset @Boycietoo often with jokes about nerdy trainspotters and @Davidwith jokes about Grimsby so I think my requests get filed in the “Foxtrot Oscar” tray. ?

If I pinned every topic that's requested, be out of pins! All the latest topics would get pushed on page 2.

Charitable causes, promoting topics or that are used fairly regularly but would drop to pages 2/3 is the criteria really. 

Get asked to pin the prediction, matchday, loan, contract status topics and all sorts 

2 minutes ago, David said:

If I pinned every topic that's requested, be out of pins! All the latest topics would get pushed on page 2.

Charitable causes, promoting topics or that are used fairly regularly but would drop to pages 2/3 is the criteria really. 

Get asked to pin the prediction, matchday, loan, contract status topics and all sorts 

They’re just lucky you gave them a reply tbh.