It is coming togather slowly

B4ev6is

21 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I know our last 3 away games been frusrating but our first away win will come we are creating chances just the ball will not going in the net at the moment but we have manage another solid away point and another clean sheet 4 games unbeaten now so that is postive to take from game today.

I have the same faith as you B4, yes we will get better and especially if we have on or two more additions to the squad before the transfer window shuts. What we want in the next few games, is the ball going in the net early in the match. That will force teams to open up against us, which create more space in behind their back line.

2 hours ago, plymouthram said:

I have the same faith as you B4, yes we will get better and especially if we have on or two more additions to the squad before the transfer window shuts. What we want in the next few games, is the ball going in the net early in the match. That will force teams to open up against us, which create more space in behind their back line.

So nearly went in on saturday some say it went it in but ref said did not see it but I personal could not see it even though I went just to far away to see it.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

So nearly went in on saturday some say it went it in but ref said did not see it but I personal could not see it even though I went just to far away to see it.

Wasn’t it the other end of the pitch?

I was shocked when they said they had no goal line technology in league one.

Was a bit of a reality check for me that.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Wasn’t it the other end of the pitch?

I was shocked when they said they had no goal line technology in league one.

Was a bit of a reality check for me that.

Hopeful next away game we shall get our first 3 points away.