James Collins and the positional movements

TuffLuff

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

What does all this mean in relation to our amortisation policy.

I've e-mailed Quantuma. Their automatic reply said they've moved to an off-shore tax haven and they'll get back via e-mail within 48 hours, or the foreseeable future, whichever is the quickest. There was a strong odour of fine cognac and cuban cigar smoke with hints of caviar notes.   ?

6 hours ago, Srg said:

Think analysing just one moment from his first game isnt going to tell you a lot, especially from some crude stills. 

That said, he will frustrate at times this season but still score goals. He did a few poor Martin impressions with going down like a sideboard, more than a wardrobe. He isn’t the most athletic and you can see from his run through first half he’s certainly not a dribbler. But that said, an inch difference on that volley and he scores and it’s a perfect debut. There will be a lot of that I feel. 

Now you've done it...unleash The Sideboard. 

...In all seriousness though, It's Sibley who should get the "movement" plaudits. He's drawn 4 opposition players towards him so clearly they perceived him as the real threat...and his cross-field pass to Hourihane was Will Hughes-esque - absolutely top rate Prioperception **

**  Prioperception: noun. The unconscious perception of movement and spatial orientation arising from stimuli within the body itself; medically believed to indicate an enlarged  Corpus Callosum ***

*** Corpus Callosum  The two hemispheres in your brain are connected by a thick bundle of nerve fibres called the corpus callosum that ensures both sides of the brain can communicate and send signals to each other.

radioactive.jpeg

Edited by Ellafella

7 hours ago, Srg said:

Think analysing just one moment from his first game isnt going to tell you a lot, especially from some crude stills. 

That said, he will frustrate at times this season but still score goals. He did a few poor Martin impressions with going down like a sideboard, more than a wardrobe. He isn’t the most athletic and you can see from his run through first half he’s certainly not a dribbler. But that said, an inch difference on that volley and he scores and it’s a perfect debut. There will be a lot of that I feel. 

You’re right, for me it’s wait and see but so far I have liked his commitment and willingness to drop deep. Along with that, as furniture goes, he doesn’t look likely to fall over too often. Not as subtle as CM but he’s resilient to collisions with the oppositions runaway Dyson

6 minutes ago, jono said:

You’re right, for me it’s wait and see but so far I have liked his commitment and willingness to drop deep. Along with that, as furniture goes, he doesn’t look likely to fall over too often. Not as subtle as CM but he’s resilient to collisions with the oppositions runaway Dyson

Vacuum cleaner? 

15 minutes ago, jono said:

Marriott used to do that to get the ball and it wasn't his game.  When Mount was playing- different Marriott.  He needs players to find him 6-7 yards from goal and move it quickly to get the best from him.  

14 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Marriott used to do that to get the ball and it wasn't his game.  When Mount was playing- different Marriott.  He needs players to find him 6-7 yards from goal and move it quickly to get the best from him.  

Marriott lost all ability to play football outside the box though. 

14 minutes ago, Srg said:

Marriott lost all ability to play football outside the box though. 

I never thought that was his game though. 10 yards from goal peeling off or pushing a defender for mistake seemed to be his game.  Under Cocu, any time he got on, he was trying to collect the ball out wide.  I'd like him in this division if he could stay injury free like he has over the last 5 -6 months.