Moorways Sports Village

uttoxram75

3 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Don't now if this is true but I've heard that the water park section as been closed due to problems with the chlorine levels in the water. So probably best to check before you go.

Never did me any harm as a youngster. No need for bottom bleaching in them days.

It was alright. The kids loved it, I made a fool of mesen on the inflatable obstacle course and enjoyed the flumes and slides!

Its a decent venue tbf, the whole place looks like a proper sports centre (or "Village" as its called), and certainly somewhere that will draw folks in.

The staff were a little bit unsure at times but I suppose they're all new and some clown banged his head on one of the flumes (not me btw), but overall a decent place to take the kids.

9 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

It was alright. The kids loved it, I made a fool of mesen on the inflatable obstacle course and enjoyed the flumes and slides!

Its a decent venue tbf, the whole place looks like a proper sports centre (or "Village" as its called), and certainly somewhere that will draw folks in.

The staff were a little bit unsure at times but I suppose they're all new and some clown banged his head on one of the flumes (not me btw), but overall a decent place to take the kids.

Probably the big shoes he had on, plus it was probably for the laughs.