Stay strong derby

B4ev6is

Well this will be all over soon and when are safed and this embargo is lifted roony shall have the chance to boost our team by bring in free agents but all we need to do for now is just hold our ground and that starts on saturday by beating peterboro on saturday and also should have a sell out once again by backing derby fans have 30 thousand plus on there feet getting behind our lads.

3 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Sorting out the Wycombe claim is the next obstacle, set to be done in the next 48Hours. Eventually new owners have to put a plan in place with the EFL. All we can do is keep backing the players on the pitch.

I am confident that this will happen than I was few weeks ago . These past 2 years been draining but final this is all coming to a end and derby will stay in business. And will come back stronger because us the derby fans will be back in our number what this has done had broken the giants of derby county and sooner rather later we shall champions of champership or league one and start our quest back to the premiership.

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am confident that this will happen than I was few weeks ago . These past 2 years been draining but final this is all coming to a end and derby will stay in business. And will come back stronger because us the derby fans will be back in our number what this has done had wroken the giants of derby county and sooner rather later we shall champions of champership or league one and start our quest back to the premiership.

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I am confident that this will happen than I was few weeks ago . These past 2 years been draining but final this is all coming to a end and derby will stay in business. And will come back stronger because us the derby fans will be back in our number what this has done had broken the giants of derby county and sooner rather later we shall champions of champership or league one and start our quest back to the premiership.

I think you are right B4. It won’t be easy though. League One will be tough too. 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Our quest back to the Premiership?

4f466c3abcc40b9c9bff0051bc3115f2_w200.gif