Fan taken ill

oldtimeram

I’m a relatively fit 40 something and when I got home last night from doing the March and the intensity of the game, I was knackered. 

I can imagine the whole day taking its toll on a lot of people. 

Fingers crossed for the supporter. It would be great to hear how he is this morning ?

Edited by Bald Eagle's Barmy Army

8 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I’m a relatively fit 40 something and when I got home last night from doing the March and the intensity of the game, I was knackered. 

I can imagine the whole day taking its toll on a lot of people. 

Fingers crossed for the supporter. It would be great to hear how he is this morning ?

Me too. Very emotionally draining. Once home I fell asleep for a solid 2 hours. Very proud of the County of Derbyshire after yesterday. Hope the chap recovers well. 

I appreciate this is arguably not the thread for light-heartedness, and firstly, may I state my best wishes to this fellow Rams fan for a speedy and full recovery.

But even now, all these years since we last walked down Shaftsbury Street, our hearts will still skip a beat, once in a while!

The adrenalin and buzz throughout the march, and the absolute intensity of that equaliser (Hitherto to be referred to as "THAT EQUALISER!") was something many of us... young and old alike... have never experienced before, and may likely never see again.

It was a one off... just like Derby County Football Club itself.  A very unique day, and one I suspect sent many a heart a-flutter!

Get well soon, buddy.
xxx
?