Anyone having trouble buying tickets with Nat West accounts?

MaltRam

Just bought two extra tickets for Birmingham. Tried to use an edequately funded Nat West current account. Payment failed. Called Nat West and after 45 mins on hold was told 'it's against t's and c's to do debit card transaction with the vendor'. Couldn't tell me any more. Bought the tickets with Santander account, and will be closing all dealings with Nat West next week.

1) Anyone else had the problem?

2) Please consider not using Nat West if possible (they're poo on many levels)

3) Is it because we're in administration? Why else?

4 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Just bought two extra tickets for Birmingham. Tried to use an edequately funded Nat West current account. Payment failed. Called Nat West and after 45 mins on hold was told 'it's against t's and c's to do debit card transaction with the vendor'. Couldn't tell me any more. Bought the tickets with Santander account, and will be closing all dealings with Nat West next week.

Bought all my away tickets including Huddersfield and Middlesbrough a couple of days ago with no problems.

11 minutes ago, Needlesh said:

Might be your browser, send me your card details and your post code and I'll try to order them for you 

1 hour ago, Needlesh said:

Ummmm you didn't actually confirm that the adequately funded current account is actually in your name

2 hours ago, Needlesh said:

So that's why Derby haven't been able to show proof of funds. Blame NatWest.