Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

59 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

But is that nonsense competition glory ? Maybe if we had had all our players available for the 50 over comp Derbyshire and Wayne may have shared some ? 

Winning the most publicized tournament in the country. Yeah I would say so, no matter what I think of it.

3 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Watt plays, George rested. Lost what  could be a very important toss and will bat. First hour likely to be a real challenge with the 10.30am start. I hope we don't find ourselves 20-5......

Bad back for George. I blame those 5 ball overs, or sets or whatever they call them...

50 for Harry Came, second of his career, the previous against Notts a couple of games previous.

I like the lad, think he has the temperament for the red ball game. Tries too much in the white ball stuff which gets him in trouble. Think it needs to be decided whether he's an opener or batting at 6 and give him a long run in the team so he can develop.

41 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

50 for Harry Came, second of his career, the previous against Notts a couple of games previous.

I like the lad, think he has the temperament for the red ball game. Tries too much in the white ball stuff which gets him in trouble. Think it needs to be decided whether he's an opener or batting at 6 and give him a long run in the team so he can develop.

I was just saying to the Memsahib that he looks like a decent prospect as an opener.