Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

I believe with players like Bin Naeem and Moore, compensation would be due if they were to be poached as they are “pathway players”. With the fact they are both already on the verge of the first team at 16, we are probably alright for a while.

Bin Naeem completed his first century for the seconds today. I'd love to see him get a go somewhere in these last 4 games.

5 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

13 man squad for the Yorkshire game.

I would imagine Wagstaff and Scrimshaw miss out, no point playing George now…

As its at an outground, you'd imagine there's a good chance of a positive result…one way or the other.

IMG_3312.jpeg

Apparently Yorkshire have a lot of injuries and players on international duty so might have a chance 😊

34 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Billy Godleman has signed for Warwickshire on a 2 week loan.

Not sure if they are short of batsmen but seems a bit odd that a top end division 1 club needs to loan an out of favour player from Derbyshire. Best of luck to Billy though.

He's playing for their 2nd XI today

18 minutes ago, Magicman said:

Don't get picking Lamb,  he makes so few runs. 

He was the signing I was most excited for this season.

He’s had/got bulging disc’s in his back, which has pretty much destroyed his season. Not sure where he’s at recovery wise, but he’s looked injured every time I’ve seen him play this season. Not sure if he should be playing to try and find form, or wrapped up in cotton wool until next year 🤷‍♂️

Edited by jimbo jones