Derbyshire CCC - Mickey Arthur Appointed

Mihangel

2 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Victory.

A match-winning 63 not out from Matt Lamb, how I wish we had more opportunity to see that this season. Hopefully his back problems are behind him, but I thought I saw a few suspicious stretches and winces during his innings. Maybe im just being paranoid…

Think he played through the pain barrier 😊

Squad for the last one day cup game against Somerset.

Wagstaff in the squad, and for me should play. Maybe at 3 and move Wood down the order as its been a disaster for him there. Leave Dal out to rest his injured hand/finger.

Win and we guarantee finishing about Somerset and Sussex, and can possibly level with Northants…who were hoping to qualify if they beat us yesterday and won their last game.

IMG_3201.jpeg

3 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Squad for the last one day cup game against Somerset.

Wagstaff in the squad, and for me should play. Maybe at 3 and move Wood down the order as its been a disaster for him there. Leave Dal out to rest his injured hand/finger.

Win and we guarantee finishing about Somerset and Sussex, and can possibly level with Northants…who were hoping to qualify if they beat us yesterday and won their last game.

IMG_3201.jpeg

Looking forward to it tomorrow. My fifth time at the county ground this season and yet to see a win. To be fair I did spend a period of nine years without seeing them win once so I can take 5 games 😂

11 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Looking forward to it tomorrow. My fifth time at the county ground this season and yet to see a win. To be fair I did spend a period of nine years without seeing them win once so I can take 5 games 😂

I have a great record when taking my daughter to Derby/Derbyshire of them winning every time except once (playoff semi final 1st leg vs Leeds), obviously we don’t go that regularly or that wouldn’t last 😂

4 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

It's been a tough watch on occasions. We have beer though, which helps.

11 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Haider Ali has 2 ways of getting out. Playing across line and getting lbw, or hitting a 6 and then putting the next ball straight up in the air.

Guest was unlucky, looked like he got one that kept low, the rest of the dismissals have been pretty poor cricket.

Reece was fuming as he walked off. His very words were ‘that’s the worst decision I have ever seen’.  You perhaps can give him the benefit of the doubt. The rest ….

35 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Reece was fuming as he walked off. His very words were ‘that’s the worst decision I have ever seen’.  You perhaps can give him the benefit of the doubt. The rest ….

Ah yeah I forgot about that, he didn’t look happy. Couldn’t really tell from the replay on the stream, but we’ve had a few shockers in this competition, which doesn’t help when you’re already struggling.

19 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

If those couple of early drops in the slips in their innings had of been held, it could have been a different story 😉

Should have had Umeed later on as well. Looked a routine catch for Harry Came but he left it for Haider who then couldn’t get there 🤦‍♂️

19 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said: