Tickets on sale

Foreveram

3 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Are you a swansea fan or derby fan mate

A Derby fan, as the name says.  I do have people who can get a ticket for the home end, but that's not where i want to be, but will if i really have to. (Not supporting the home team)

8 minutes ago, swansea ram said:

A Derby fan, as the name says.  I do have people who can get a ticket for the home end, but that's not where i want to be, but will if i really have to. (Not supporting the home team)

Well tickets not gone on sale yet mate as soon as they do I will try and let you know mate.

14 minutes ago, swansea ram said:

Only for a couple of home games this season. None away.

If we get 2,000 tickets I would think it will go to general sale. It’s a long trip and nothing will be settled one way or the other by then.Barnsley, play the week after us at Swansea and their tickets go on sale on Monday so hopefully ours will too.

On 26/03/2022 at 23:21, Foreveram said:

If we get 2,000 tickets I would think it will go to general sale. It’s a long trip and nothing will be settled one way or the other by then.Barnsley, play the week after us at Swansea and their tickets go on sale on Monday so hopefully ours will too.

I usually travel to away games by train and you can usually find discounted advance tickets to most parts of the country - except to the South West, they're always expensive

If the moons line up, next season we could be playing in the South West up to 6 times, with the possibility of away games against Plymouth, Cheltenham, Forest Green, Exeter, Bristol Rovers & Newport - could be expensive

2 hours ago, angieram said:

Are we even bothering to take a team to Swansea? Twelve days to go, and tickets still not on sale!

Just phoned the ticket office, they said they are still waiting for the information to come through from Swansea and it should be within the next day or so(48 hours ??‍♂️?) she said keep looking on the ticket website, been doing that for a week or so. Swansea next home match after us went on sale at 9 am this morning. Conspiracy theories anyone??‍♂️