Calling all Derby fans we need fight for our club

B4ev6is

Well guys it is time to fight for our club and keep behind the lads we can still avoid the drop but also we need get a chant going save our club short but sweet sending out a message we need help from new owners but start fund raising as soon as we can. 

But our lads need our help we all need to in top voice and make our over 2 k sound like 10k Derby fans are there. I dont know how many clubs have supporters like ours not to many.

5 minutes ago, Red Ram said:

Another 9 to 12 point deduction to come for the EFL charge unfortunately B4. For the profitability and sustainability breaches...

Well they agreed to 9 point suspended 3 so if we can get another couple more win we could be out of bottom 3 again not that we should be getting points of us I think boro should be getting them.

49 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well they agreed to 9 point suspended 3 so if we can get another couple more win we could be out of bottom 3 again not that we should be getting points of us I think boro should be getting them.

Making up 21 points will require automatic promotion form B4?

Just now, simmoram1995 said:

I think the best we’ll finish is 22nd but only go down on goal difference if we pick up points but realistically we’ve got a cat in hells chance so each game now is a cup final if we get a further 9-15 points deducted 

It is 9 mate already made up the 12 more or less.

I actually think we'll get out of it. Put in some playoff form & stay up no matter the deduction.

We'll also get taken over, Rooney will stay & everything will work out well

Promotion to the prem next season after a summer of finally being able to buy player ?

We just all need to stop worrying 

1 hour ago, G-Ram said:

I actually think we'll get out of it. Put in some playoff form & stay up no matter the deduction.

We'll also get taken over, Rooney will stay & everything will work out well

Promotion to the prem next season after a summer of finally being able to buy player ?

We just all need to stop worrying 

We will stay embargo for 2 years mate so still be in one even then.