Lets cheer lads on to another 3 huge points

B4ev6is

Well guys I am asking every single person black and white army over 2k going let's cheer our lads on to another 3 points so when 12 points hit us we shall be left 1 point and give us a fighting chance if further 9 come our way when ever that will be but at least this way recovery will be slighty easier and give us a fighting chance of staying up.

7 minutes ago, KBB said:

A win against sheff would be a huge huge result. A point to keep us ticking over would be great too.

Keep fighting lads we are all behind you.

At least if can win evening being on 1 point one not be end of the world give us chance to build those points back up again. If these points dudction were not happening do I think Derby would challenging for title yes I do. But as it stand we ate fight against relegation but even more so fighting for suverail of our club.

7 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

I am not feeling especially  hopeful, but am excited on the message it would give to the world if it came about.

We will need to be on our AA game to win and have a little luck on our side. ?

I think the lads can do it.

And plus they got to play in the cup and they are playing southamption they will be going more or less full strength team so in therapy they are going to more tired and less recovery time.

If I was roony I be thinking maybe changing forward line slightly. I know he might play boldock if I was roony I think about going 2 upfront let's have morrison and boldock up front or Lawrence with the two and having selby supporting the two forwards. Making like 3 man attacking force.